An invitation to join Clan MacLaren Society of North America if you attended WoodBadge

Here is link/invitation for you and your WoodBadger family to join Clan MacLaren Society of North America if you attended WoodBadge. (You can become an honorary member of Clan MacLaren.)

I thought it was pretty cool!

http://www.clanmaclarenna.org/index.php/cms-join

A Wood Badge Membership is $15.00

The membership is for scout leaders who have received their Wood Badge certification.

Wood Badge members receive one copy of the MacLaren Standard.

Wood Badge members receive one copy of all CMSNA mailings, except when mailings are exclusively related to voting privileges.

This is a nonvoting membership.

Wood Badge Family Membership is $15.00

The membership is for scout leaders and spouses, both of whom have received their Wood Badge certification.

Wood Badge Family members receive one copy of the MacLaren Standard.

Wood Badge Family members receive one copy of all CMSNA mailings, except when mailings are exclusively related to voting privileges.

This is a nonvoting membership.

just download the "CMSNA Membership Application Form" on the webpage and return it to the address on the form.

If you thought that was cool, check out this patch that you can get online at Quartermasterstore.com...

http://quartermasterstore.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=PC-MC-3&Category_Code=

It is 3 inches wide and 3.75 inches tall. It has a button loop which can be easily removed.

Price: $4.99!!

How neat is that? One of our troop guides had one as a temporary patch hanging off of his right pocket flap when I went through Wood Badge SR831. I've been itching to get one myself before I'm a troop guide for SR948.

• 2 weeks later...