Greetings everyone, I hope to take a minute or two and tell you all what has happened to me that seems too good to be true...I finished my ticket and will receive my beads,woggle and neckerchief at my councils annual Wood Badge dinner on Mar. 1st 2008

What makes this special is that I become Scoutmaster for the troop I have been serving as an Assistant Scoutmaster for the past 5 years on the same day.

This really is coincidental...the present SM and I decided 3-1-08 would be the date for the stepping up/stepping down between us (he will stay on as ASM).

My WB course director informed me at the councils recent Pow-Wow that I should gotten my beads that day at the Pow-Wow,...but that I dragged my feet about having all my paperwork done...it was done, but I wanted to make sure...got chewed out by the Course Director for being too hard on myself...was reminded "you ARE no longer on active duty!" she then informed me that I'll be 'beaded' on Mar. 1 2008 at the WB dinner...I didnt put it together about the dates till 2 days later.

Any way,.. is this cool or what? C-19-06 Antelope