Maybe this will work better than resurrecting my old thread...

I haven't been reading or posting to this forum much lately, as I've been spending my lunch hours working on ticket items instead.

Now, looking back over the last year, I think the most important thing Wood Badge has done for me is captured by this quote from Lisabob: "It also offers you an opportunity to develop your vision for the unit and come up with a comprehensive strategy for achieving that vision." In a nutshell, it made me focus, and it made me set goals, which I think made me more productive than I would have been otherwise.

So I've been working on TLT training materials, aids to assist the PLC in annual program planning, and encouraging more emphasis on scheduling and carrying out activities which provide advancement opportunities for the newer Scouts. I think the troop has benefited from my efforts, but there's still a lot of work to do.

I repeat my thanks to SueM, NeilLup, and Lisabob, as well as OldGreyEagle, Eagledad, and the rest, for your earlier encouragement, interest and advice.

Oh, and I and the rest of my Bear patrol will be getting beaded on Oct. 13.

Thanks again.(This message has been edited by Eagle76)(This message has been edited by Eagle76)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAY COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did your TG share with you that that''s only your First ticket??? ;)

Congratulations to a bunch of California Bruins!

(This message has been edited by John-in-KC)

You guys ROCK!

Congrats to you Eagle76 (and Carey again!). I''m really glad you went through it and found it to be useful. And even though you''re a Bear, Carey, can we still let him lumber over to the BobWhites'' nest for a friendly chat?

Lisa''bob

A good old BobWhite too!