WOW!!! I couldn't figure out what all of y'all crazy nuts kept mumbling about with this "I used to be a beaver" nonsense... But, hey, I'm up for some good training. So, I figured I'd go. Tomorrow I start my second weekend and AM I PUMPED! I am so excited that I showed up for a patrol meeting one day early. (If your early...)

Remember...

There is only the BEAR patrol,

Everything else is just a really, fresh, snack.

Ron

"I used to be a Bear, a good old Bear too"

SR-814

I had to laugh at your posting. The "critter stuff" is part of the fun that keeps on going after you get your beads. You will be surprised at just how often you speak at a TC meeting or Roundtable meeting and find yourself calling up something from your WB coursework.

So now, brother Bear, . . . .

My wife, "Cutest Bobwhite" said that she is so small and flies so fast that you won't see her poop on your head (She says that a lot.).

One of my scouter buddies is a Eagle and says that he will steal your supper and . . . (see above.).

Me? I'm a Beaver. I'll just show up and fix things so that your property gets declared a wetlands and then you have have a federal governmental beaurocricy(sp?) make life so pleasant.

See? Isn't this fun????

Good luck on your ticket work. Get it done and over with a.s.a.p.

-g.b.

Of all of the Woodbadge critters, I like beavers the best... especially when covered in bar-b-que sauce.

I just returned (and saying that I'm tired is an understatement) and the real world just crashed in on me. I'm ready to go out and change the world and my wife feels tired and is grouchy, my kids are self-involved, and my vision crashed.

The good news is that I'll restart my vision tomorrow. Nothing will stop me cuz... I'm changing the world... one scout at a time!

Ron

SR-814

Bear

• 1 month later...

Bears and buffaloes are good for heavy lifting.

Eagles and Antelopes are good for getting there quickly.

Bobwhites and Foxes ... TASTE LIKE CHICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEN!

Beavers: What are Beavers good for?

Owls: Own the night and conquer the day.

John

Wise Owls

C-40-05

• 2 months later...