Congratulations on your beading and welcome to Troop 1! Show your totem and wear your beads proudly.

Know any other Scouters that could benefit from Woodbadge? nudge nudge

WE4-33-04

...and a good old beaver too!

• 4 weeks later...

CONGRADULATIONS on DREAM WELL DONE.

Wherever you choice to have the beading ceremony will be the perfect choice.

I am haveing my beading done at my pack night this Friday night. I never thought that this day would come but it has. I was never in Scouting when I was a youngster. I feel that I truely missed out on something. For me this is my reaching Eagle Scout. My pack paid for this and I want all the boys to see this and to relize that we as leaders also go though some pretty interesting training.

After WB I came back to my pack with a diffrent outlook on things and my pack sky-rocketed because of that. I never thought that in a million years that I would be so devoted to this cause. My SPL at WB told me that he saw that I had scouting in my heart and that it was only a matter of time before I would relize this. At first I thought that this was just something that he would say to the masses. I was wrong. I am so wrapped up in scouting it is amazing. Happiness to you and all who bennifit from your WB teachings.

I'm Sad, I am not getting my beads tonight.

I had to cancel the Ceremony and my pack night. I live on l.L. New York and we have a winter storm that has hit the Island. Don't get me wrong it is nothing really big. I have Pack Nights at the Middle School and I was just informed by the school district that the schools are shutting down after regular class and all after school functions are canceled. This also means Pack Night and My WB Ceremony. I will need to wait another month to have the ceremony :-(

BOO HOO