Does anyone have some music for "Back to Gilwell", specifically for singing parts. Doesn't matter if it's bass, tenor, whatever, just something to sing a little harmony with the melody that most everyone sings. During our course, there were a few people that I could hear singing some parts, and I was able to fudge a little bit of a baritone in there, but I'm not very good at just making up harmony. If I have some music to read, I can pick it up pretty easily. We have a big beading ceremony coming up in about a month for as many of our troop as can make it, then I get to be on staff next summer, so I should get plenty of opportunity to sing over the next several months, assuming I finish my last ticket pretty quick. :)

Well - I did my best to create an SATB arrangement of "Back to Gilwell" for you. I'm putting it in the mail today (I don't have a scanner at work, and I wrote this one by hand). Give it a look - if you think it works, I'll enter it into some music writing software I have and get a nice, clean copy. (Either that, or I have several friends that have advanced software and I'm sure they would be happy to enter it for me.)

Hope your Holidays are happy.

Tom