Well, as most of you know, I have finished my ticket. Unfortunatly in the process I lost my pack. :-( I am joining a new pack this fall so I will probably do my beading at roundtable. I have an email in to find out the schedule for the next couple of months and will pick a date from them. Either that or maybe I could go back to the next course and get beaded then (long time off though, next spring).

I was going to get my beads at daycamp (I am director) but it was not an easy thing to schedule so wish me luck with a roundtable date.

Kristi

I used to be an Eagle

SR-725

I think I have found the perfect time/place for my beading. I am so excited. I am trying to get the CD and my TG to confirm. How does this sound (from the email ) . . .

"I am excited to announce we are having our First Leader's Bash at Ripley's Aquarium on the 31st of August. This is a meeting for all Leaders to attend for gathering information about the Council and District. I hope you will talk it up with your leaders. The program will be provided by Ripley's Aquarium and they will be available to answer questions about programs they offer for Scouts. They also are interested in working with anyone who might want to customize a program around there troop.

You may arrive at 6:00 and the program will start around 6:45. The Aquarium has also offered to provide some finger foods and snacks for the event, therefore I need you RSVP to this email to let me know how many leaders from your respective troops will be joining us.

As always thanks for all you do for Scouting."

I have already spoken with those in charge of the "Bash" and they think it is a great idea.

Kristi

I used to be an Eagle

SR-725

Well, it is official. I will be getting my beads on August 31st at the Leadership Bash. It will be held at Ripley's Aquarium (http://www.ripleysaquariumofthesmokies.com/home.htm)

The course director will not be there but the course scribe will be presenting my beads (hopefully with my TG). The scribe is BT (names with held to protect the innocent). He is the person I have learned the most from in my scouting experience and is really the reason I attended WB so I am happy with that change. I have let all my patrol members know the when and where.

NOW I am excited again. Back to Gilwell Happy Land!

Kristi

I used to be an Eagle

SR-725