After waiting since January I just found out I am getting Beaded tonight at Roundtable.

Robert L. DeWitt

ASM Troop 12

Chickasaw District

Georgia Carolina Council

Augusta, Ga

And A Good Ole Bear SR-691

Well Done WDLeader! Sending congratulations to you from Georgia neighbors - we're in the Central Georgia Council!

My husband is working hard to finish his ticket - he went to WB over at the Chattahoochee Council (near Columbus, GA). He can almost say that he "used to be a Beaver!"

clyde

Well Done Sir.

Glad to have another Bear in the forum.

Seems to be way to many Beavers.

Gilwell is a happy Land.

I'm sure that you will do your best to try and make wherever the Scouts you serve and you are will be likewise.

There are times when I read the postings in this forum that I worry and am concerned about the fact that we may have forgotten that fun is the fuel of Scouting.

Our Scouts vote with their feet, if they aren't having fun and we aren't providing them the challenges they need, they will walk away.

Once that happens all the other good stuff is just words.

Eamonn.

Some how or another I fell through the crack, even though I tried to get beaded at the finial weekend of the latest Wood Badge course, which ended the last weekend of April. So I requested that I be beaded at a Roundtable, and last night was the last Roundtable until August. So I took it. All of the Roundtable members that were Wood Badge Trained were very upset, about the circumstances. But at least I am now Fully Wood Badge Trained. I really wanted my Patrol and Troop Guide there but time did not allow for it to happen.

Robert L. DeWitt

ASM Troop 12

Chickasaw District

Georgia Carolina Council

Augusta, Ga

And A Good Ole Bear SR-691

• 1 month later...