Qatar Scouting and other overseas Scouts

My Eagle patrol is doing a "Passport to Scouting" for our patrol project. I have some really good info on scouting in Qatar but can not find any mention of uniforming. I know there is a member here that is a leader in Qatar and was hoping that this would catch his eye and he would offer up some help.

Also, Are there any other members here from overseas scouts? I am just "using my resources" by asking here for help.

Thanks ahead of time.

Kristi

I'm from New York, the state of confusion, I can only offer a suggestion on looking overseas. Most universities have a service fraternity that is gennerally composed of former Scouts. The local college RPI has scouts from Thailand, Russian and other places. I could not get somebody to help with my diversity goal but your actual mileage may vary. Good Luck.

Kristi,

This may be one of those times where it's worth it to contact your Council Scout Executive. Ask him for the contact numbers of the Relationships Division at BSA National in Irving. From there, ask for someone who can point you to information on Scouting in Qatar.

I suspect images of Scouting in Qatar are probably best googled in Arabic.