Who is going to Wood Badge this spring or summer ?

I will be attending Wood Badge this month. We had our cross over ceremony a couple of weeks ago. I'm really looking forward to it. I've been reading this forum and others and although I've not heard the session about the "Vision" and "Mission" I think I may be starting to get an idea about what it means. I'm hoping that this preview will help me to better comprehend the session.

I understand the camping is suppose to be how the scouts experience it and that we each get to perform the different functions within the patrol. I'm looking forward to being the "whining scout" that doesn't want to do his share.

I appreciate all the comments that are posted in each of the different forums. It has given me much to think about.

Thanks to all,

Buford T.

EagleInKY,

There are 3 coarses this fall in KY.

SR-652 Shawnee Trails, Aug 27-29 and Sept 11-13

SR-649 Blue Grass, Sep 17-19 and Oct 8-10

SR-606 Lincoln Heritage, Sep 24-26 and Oct 8-10

I wouldn't mind going this fall. However, since my fall schedule is highly uncertain and I still haven't finished the current round of training, I am probably go to wait until some other time. Plus I really am not doing much with Scouting now, so it would make completing a ticket somewhat interesting. (On the other hand a year when a person isn't busy with Scouting stuff would have some advantages in terms of being able to work it into the schedule.)

Thanks Proud One. I'm shooting for the LHC one. I had not seen the finalized dates until now.

I think doing it when you're not overly busy could be a great advantage. I'm so busy right now, I'm struggling with the concept of adding more to the plate. But I'm going to do it. You should join me!