for all scouters! a great tool that will help you with your idea!!!))_

a converter http://www.geovid.com/Presentation_to_Video_Converter/

transforms powerpoint presentations to video files of any video format//

easy in use

as a result, you get a high quality video file with sound effects (!) which you can use for web casting, displaying, saving on dvd...........

good luck!!!!!!!!!!

• 3 months later...

Well, after leaving this on the shelf for a while ( I know a loooong while) I am getting it going. I had some family issues that kept me away. But I'm back and the target date to go live is April 1, 2007. But I need your help to get there.

One of the items will be standardized outline for every course. This will list items like the purpose of the course, materials and resources needed, outcomes, etc. I have some from what my council has already done, but need others to give the site some depth when we start.

This is where you come in. I need your presentations to add to the site. The first part of this is by sending me a private message asking for a blank draft outline. The second part will be you returning the completed outline with any attachments that you use in your presentation ie PDF or Word handouts, Power Point Presentation, sound or video bites.

The second part is I am looking for Scouters interested in being on the website committee for this site. I have some scouters already, but I desire more from across the regions and not just my council. I am looking for trainers specifically. The committees purpose would be to insure material is appropriate and meets the guidelines to be on the site, to keep the site current, reply to visitor emails and in general to insure the sites existance. If your interested or just want to talk about it, send me a private message.

We (the troop guides) did this for our recent Wood Badge course. One of the TG's set up a private website and we then just uploaded our presentations so that we could share them with each other. It made it easy for those who were a bit behind on things to look through what various people had and were doing with presentations and they could pick and choose what they wanted to put together something that worked for them. Many people did them in PP, but I did mine in either Word or Pagemaker (converted to PDF form).

sue

• 2 years later...

Presentation To Video Converter will help your business objects. You will achieve much progress in your presentation by turning boring, static slide shows into dynamic movies.

You will got an affective training film from a bunch of slides that you can use in any sales promotional shows, broadcasting it on a screen or streaming online.

Students and teachers also can enjoy video presentations in their work or studies. Just turn PowerPoint slides into lessons, lectures, homework assignments or researching presentations. Video file is much simplier for controlling, it enables to rewind presentation or forward it.

If you will have any problems managing PowerPoint Video Converter, please feel free to contact our Tech Support. Our Support Team will answer any question you might have.