Congrats!

My fist weekend outing starts in Sept,also turn 40 during one of thsoe weekends and do my ordeal in between. I have inquired alot about Woodbadge ..just worried about coming up with ideas for tickets...correction I have ideas for my tickets just wonder if they are ticket worthy. I like to concentrate my efforts in 1st class 1st year scouts and recruitment.

Keep us informed how it goes...

Troop_358_potlatch

What a month. I just finished my second weekend yesterday. Great experience!!!

I also had my Ordeal in between the first weekend and the second.

Enjoy your second weekend.

I used to be a Fox too.

WE4-33-03

Sad to say.

Our Cluster, had two courses planned for this year, one six day and one following the 2X3. The six day course only had 24 participants sign up and had to cancell.

The Westmoreland Fayette Course is still on.At present we have 40 people who have paid the deposit, so who knows if we get the go ahead we may even have a Raven Patrol. But that will be up to the Region.

Of course a Cuckcoo Patrol would be great (My Patrol from the English course at Gilwell, back in the dark ages.) But National Supply would have a problem.

It is really nice to hear that the course is going over so well.

Ron, your ideas sound super. Take a look at the pre-course twenty questions. Everything will fall into place.

This will be my first and last time out as the Scoutmaster / Course Director. I'm spending many, many happy hours reading the Staff Guide. My mentor, who used to be my best friend is about ready to hang me off the yardarm, and yes we both live in Pa.

Still deep down, I know that I have an Outstanding Staff, who will do their Best and then some.

You'll really enjoy your second weekend. And don't worry about the ticket items. You'll spend alot of the second weekend working on them, and your advisor is trained to help you turn your ideas into workable tickets. Besides, they won't let you go home til you're done! :)