vintage patch question

I have a patch from when I was in Cub Scouts in Baumholder Germany in the late '50's early '60's, can anyone identify it? It was attached to my "arrow" award, but I don't think it has anything to do w/ award. Might be attendance/longevity patch. Any assistance is appreciated. Thx!!! It is blue with 2 gold bars on it like an Army 2nd LT insignia.

Thanks much, I have given the patch to my grandson who is a cub scout...now for the other question...what does he have to do to become a "Denner" so he can wear the patch?? Or is it obsolete?...Hope not!!

THe Denner position is usually rotated among all the boys...been a while since I've been in Cubs, but I think it can be elected or appointed by the Den Leader. I was not happy when they went to the gold cord...they seem to get ripped off a lot, since cubs are so active. I guess better than sewing and removing patches.

• 3 weeks later...

You can wear vintage patches mix and match with the new uniform. Anything that was ever official uniforming is official uniforming today. You can wear an old square tenderfoot badge on your new uniform. It's not a big deal.

I guess there is "can" and "should".

Adults "should not" wear youth badges on the adult uniform.

Save your vintage patch for your display board or blanket or maybe your Wool Jacshirt.

Oh wait... You were asking about a CS wearing a vintage CS patch. Yep, he can do that. But the new Denner patch might fit better and he could save dads patch for HIS display board?