IT IS ON NOW!

So we had a great pack meeting last night. Did the ole "Boom Chicka Boom" song, but added some new and different twits to it : mime style, older sister style, teacher style.

Tyhe Cubs really liked the mime style : Try to show an explosion with your hands for "Boom", and flap your arms like a chicken for "Chicka"

Really, they got to stand up and burn off that extra energy.

Then after all den and pack awards , and advancement were given out, and just before my Cub Master minute and Scout's Reverance....

I made a dare/bet:

If 70% of ALL dens and Scouts stay active, keep showing up , and meet their rank by crossover time....

I will conduct.lead the last pack meeting of the season wearing a complete ballerina outfit , complete with tutu..

They boys laughed, they clapped and they smiled big time. They really went for that.

I had a DL ask me if I was sure and wouldn't I be embarassed?

Nah, I want the boys to laugh, see the humor, realize that stuff is embarassing only if you let it be and of course, it's a challenge they are really up to meeting.

How can You go wrong with that!

In unrealted news, my council is re-running my background check.... :)

JFL,

In that same link under Item #6

"Judgment Note: Can be great fun. Area that most probably fits into the "not what is done, but how it's done" category."

So. it's not like I am trying to convince boys to start wearing, likeing the wearing of or asking them to wear tutus and tights.

It's a bet: If 70% of all dens meet rank and stick around til crossover, I lose the bet and have to pay up by dressing as a ballerina.

If they lose the bet: WEll, not sticking around or getting rank is punishment enough , don't ya think?