How much do you spend per year on your cubs ?

I can't afford it either, that's why we're leaving after crossover next month. Boys are referred to other packs if they can't afford this one, but the cost of this one usually leaves a bad taste in the parent's mouths.

Wow...with a budget of $300 per boy we could fully fund our program for everything except uniforms. That is about what it costs to fully participate in Pack activities throughout the year. We utilize a pay as you go though so dues are only $70 for current Scouts and $85 for new Scouts. We also scholarship anyone who needs it. Just reading about a Pack that has a pay up or leave policy leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I would never be involved in a unit that turns boys away because of money. We do whatever we can to keep the Scholarship fund going so that this never happens.

Did you read in the previous the previous post $300 doesn't get you what I would hope

"This doesn't include food and lodging for overnighters, it doesn't cover den dues, day camp, resident camp, or any big outings. "

I wonder what is going on for sure. For $300 we could sent them to day camp, resident camp, books, neckerchiefs and full uniforms and all outings. That is a crazy amount of money.

Wow...that is amaizing. And I just noticed it's $300 to the Pack of fundraising, not total...that means there is $520 budgeted for current Scouts.

With that we could pay for EVERYTHING, including PWD, Space Derby, Raingutter, Spring Campout, Fall Campout, Resident Camp, Webelos Winter Camp, two camp-ins, Den supplies, and probably a new book and uniform every year!

What the heck are they doing with this money?