Need an outdoor banner idea for pack

Our pack has decided to get a vinyl banner for outdoors at about 10 x 3 ft in size. We mainly want to have Cub Scouts Pack 26 with our location on there and I guess the logo. Has anyone had one made up that looks nice? I did a search online for different ideas and nothign jumped out.

We want to use it at different activities outside. For example, we're having a car wash in June and this owuld ne nice to put near the street. I get so nervous with boys by the street holding signs with cars flying by. We also sell tickets ahead of time.

Thanks,

Warren

I saw some letters that we made using wood. KInda like the wood badge. Check for that font, it may make it interesting. Leave space to add things to it. Like if you can get event stickers and stuff.

Maybe have the printer add the levels of CS rank or the neckerchiefs.

But also remember, let the boys decide.

While I cannot attest to it's accuracy, I have been told by many patronizing member of the public that a sign or banner "that looks like the kids made it is more appealing than professional lettering".

During one of our chicken dinner fund raisers, I painted a few 3X8 signs to display along area roadways. Two of them were nice and neat because I really tok my time with them. I planned the spacing, leter size and even painted the Cub Scout logo as well as our CO's scouting ministry logo. People said it was nice.

But one sign was made at the last minute. Hand painted letters with the wrong type and size paintbrush. It looked like the scouts painted it. Letters of different sizes, spacing was off and the last word was crammed in there on a few lines. :)

The public loved it!

Something to consider.