Best AOL & Crossover Ceremonies

Hi, MNBob. Our pack's ceremony isn't posted online. We don't have a heavy Native American theme to ours. We recognize the boys and give our the AOL patch and Arrow/Plaques.

Of note, this year we changed our BG Banquet to a BG Celebration. We charge nothing for it. We dispensed with the dinner and are having desserts. At the beginning of the year, we got DL buy-in to have scouts advance at the BG and not at monthly pack meetings. Thus we are at 92% of the pack getting their advancement for the March BG. We also moved the BG from Feb to Mar so that it would give more time to finish. This worked out well. I expect the pack will continue it next year.

I've just about finalized our BG ceremony with our CM for this Friday. I was hoping to get more ideas to share. Please pass along good ideas to share for future BGs.

Regards,

Cubby's Cubmaster

Hi, MNBob. Our pack's ceremony isn't posted online. We don't have a heavy Native American theme to ours. We recognize the boys and give our the AOL patch and Arrow/Plaques.

Of note, this year we changed our BG Banquet to a BG Celebration. We charge nothing for it. We dispensed with the dinner and are having desserts. At the beginning of the year, we got DL buy-in to have scouts advance at the BG and not at monthly pack meetings. Thus we are at 92% of the pack getting their advancement for the March BG. We also moved the BG from Feb to Mar so that it would give more time to finish. This worked out well. I expect the pack will continue it next year.

I've just about finalized our BG ceremony with our CM for this Friday. I was hoping to get more ideas to share. Please pass along good ideas to share for future BGs.

Regards,

Cubby's Cubmaster