• Administrators

Hello Everybody,

My tech has gotten back to me and here is an update for all of you.

Uploads are working! but... you have to use Internet Explorer.

Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox are both verified to not work properly for this upload functionality but they work fine for the rest of the site.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 9 months later...

I'm now getting malware warnings from Google Chrome when I visit this site or try to post. The message I receive follows:

www.scouter.com contains content from www.scouter.com, a site known to distribute malware. Your computer might catch a virus if you visit this site.

Google has found malicious software may be installed onto your computer if you proceed. If you've visited this site in the past or you trust this site, it's possible that it has just recently been compromised by a hacker. You should not proceed, and perhaps try again tomorrow or go somewhere else.

We have already notified www.scouter.com that we found malware on the site. For more about the problems found on www.scouter.com, visit the Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page.

If you understand that visiting this site may harm your computer, proceed anyway.

I am also getting a warning message from Firefox (3.16.17) is a "suspicious" site.

Here is the message:

"This web page at www.scouter.com has been reported as an attack page and has been blocked based on your security preferences."

There was no problem on May 11, 2011; the problem started on May 12, 2011.

No problem is encountered in IE8.

• 11 months later...

I can't spin off threads or start new ones.

I get the following Error Message, any suggestions?

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80040e14'

[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]

Incorrect syntax near 's'. 

/forums/post_library.asp, line 91

• 2 months later...

I've sent a few requests in through the site and haven't heard anything back for a few days. Is anybody home? Or what's the turnaround time for responses?

Also, is it just me or are all the links broken in the NetCompass section?

It appears, at least with Chrome on my computer, that the tool bar type links at the top do not work, but the ones to right in the red boxes do. Once you get to the page, the sub categories do not work, but the main page items appear to.

• 2 months later...