New Pack Flag?

Maybe I'm just over looking it on scoutstuff.org, but where can we get new Pack Flags or is most everyone just making their own?

We have an older one that is nearing the end of it's useful life, and I just wanted to start looking around getting ideas.

We have explored the Mom's making them and that's an option, but they would like some ideas of what is currently out there commercially.

Thanks!

As a former CC and someone who started a new pack, I highly suggest packs invest in the smaller sized flag.

If your pack ever decides to march in a parade, and you want the boys carrying the pack flag, some of the smaller guys won't be able to hoist the bigger flag, even with a flag holder / belt / sling (whatever its called).

But when used in a meeting room, you can hardly tell the difference in size. So go with the smaller one (also cheaper).

We got the 3X5 flag. The total cost for all the lettering was about $110 I think.

We like ours, and it is not too bad in parades.

As for when you go to get the flag. YOu will have to send in the form by Mail. You can send a check then or credit card info. We sent in a check.

Is it still OK to fly a homemade pack flag in a parade? A kind parent in our pack just got finished making one us to display for our town's Christmas parade and it looks great! I don't want to break any BSA rules but I don't want one angry momma either!