Looking for other Dens

Hi there,

I'm looking for other Dens across the US to participate in a traveling mascot/journal project. The ideas is to see how far our mascot travels and what kind of community/Den he comes in contact with. Do I have any takers?

I'm not sure what that is...

What I'm thinking is kinda of a round robin with your mascot/journal. If I get 5-6 Dens, each den has a mascot/journal and a list of participants and a calendar of when and where to mailout your mascot/journal. You should get 5-6 different mascot/journal during the year to share with your Den. Journal, add pictures from your Den then send it on.

That would be great. Please share with your dens. The more dens we get the more fun and informative it will be for the boys.

I am the den leader for my son who is a bear, and I also have a son that will be a wolf.

Sandy

Wow. the forums are full of packs doing this type of thing now!! We're participating in a couple already- a flat Stanley from Florida, an ABC postcard project for a blue and Gold next year in Michigan. I'll grab a bunch of postcards on our historic Phila hike this summer and at scoutcamp and also our pack sleepover in the fall. I'll have to start an address book w/ what you want and I'll try to get my dens to send out.

I'll email you.

I would love to see if I can get my dens interested. I would also like to get a post card mailing started from all the different cities and states for our Blue and gold Banquet for 2009. I think this would such a great learning experience for our scouts and also it could work towards communcation and collecting b/l and pin.