recharter question

This is my first year working with the online recharter for our pack and i had a question.

When you are entering/updating scouts in step 2 (update roster) section - is the grade for each scout the current grade or will it be the grade they will be in next school year?

i think i should update the current tigers to cubs - otherwise it requires their parent to be tiger cub adults (and they technically wont be tiger cub adults next year). and if this is the case - also update the scouts to the rank they will be next year.

any help is greatly appreciated

thanks

Jeff

Since the scouts do not change from Tiger to Wolf until the conclusion of the vurrent school year (approx. June 1) they are registered as Tigers for purposes of your rechartering. Don't worry about the adult partners for your Tigers, they are at no charge when you re-charter. Since every Tiger you currently has is supposed to have an adult partner, they shou;ld already be on your roster.

Leave the Scouts in the grade they are currently in (unless one or more of them is listed in the wrong grade). Leave their parents on the roster as Tiger Cub adults. This is from my council's Internet Rechartering Tips:'Rechartering Tips:

1. Your on-line rechartering access code changes every year. Use the one on your

packet.

2. Use the tutorial and information guides provided on the council website to answer

questions about the on-line recharter process.

3. Rechartering Tips:

1. Your on-line rechartering access code changes every year. Use the one on your

packet.

2. Use the tutorial and information guides provided on the council website to answer

questions about the on-line recharter process.

3. Leave the grades as shown. If a Scout is currently listed in the wrong grade, change

only that Scout. The National system automatically changes all grades on June 1.

4. Disable your Popup Blocker to allow all processes.

5. Submit one check for fees due or indicate your funds on deposit in the council account

should be used to pay the recharter fees.

6. Keep all Tiger Cub Adult Partners. Exception: If you delete a Tiger Cub, delete his

adult partner.

7. Do not change a Tiger Cub Adult Partner to a Den Leader or other pack leadership

position. You must enter the person as a New Leader with all their information,

including the Social Security number from their adult leader application.

4. Disable your Popup Blocker to allow all processes.

5. Submit one check for fees due or indicate your funds on deposit in the council account

should be used to pay the recharter fees.

6. Keep all Tiger Cub Adult Partners. Exception: If you delete a Tiger Cub, delete his

adult partner.

7. Do not change a Tiger Cub Adult Partner to a Den Leader or other pack leadership

position. You must enter the person as a New Leader with all their information,

including the Social Security number from their adult leader application.