i'm a girl scout leader, and my service unit is planning on doing a twilight camp program in august, and we're looking for some clip art for twilight camp theme for a flyer we're handing out. and also looking for some ideas from any other troop that might have done this.

thank you

cheesywezzy

I use a lot of clip art in my newsletters to my parents. I usually have pretty good luck finding what I need from www.deja.com and Yahoo! I suggest entering your search as: "twilight camp" clipart. One nice feature of deja is that you can click on the "Images" tab and bypass the list of search results.

You can also check out www.kidsdomain.com. Don't forget to check the clip art on this site.

Hi Cheesywezzy

I'm a boy scout leader and my wife was a brownie leader for a while. I haven't heard the term twilight camp program before. Could you enlighten me and others. Maybe it's something we could use. Is it like an evening campfire? Our troop does night hikes without flashlights to teach the scouts about night vision and also get to see night time nature and things like foxfire and do constellation study. Real interesting. Welcome to the Forum.

asm7,

twilight camp is like day camp but it is held in the evening hours when its a little bit cooler and parents or leaders are home from work. we're holding ours from 6pm to 9. our first time, we've heard about it but never tried it before.

laura, thanks for the other two links, after i had posted my request, i found this site and found a couple that i liked . having a meeting with the other leader that is working on this so we'll be checking out all three sites.

thanks again.

cheesywezzy