Fun, Friendship and Adventure Tag Line

I want to use this tag line on a banner to be carried in our local Independence Day parade. but I want to be sure of the correct phrasing. Is this correct? The banner will read "A Cub Scout Celebration - 75 Years of Fun, Friendship and Adventure!" The banner will also feature the 75th diamond logo. I thought I read this somewhere, but of course I couldn't find it when I needed it!

J,

It's last minute, so I'd suggest going with what you think is best. I don't think anyone will give you a hard time. I wasn't able to dig up anything concrete that would help you decide. Greater Pittsburgh Council is using the phrase "75 Years of Fun, Family and Friends", but I don't think that's a national phrase, just one they liked for that page on their website.

Have fun!

jd

The official line does appear to be "75 Years of Fun, Family, and Friends", but I also doubt that anyone's going to complain if you claim that it's an adventure, too.

In the pack materials that support the 75th Anniversary celebration, there's a chronology. At the end of the chronology (page 4), it says:

2005 Cub Scouting celebrates 75th Anniversary, "75 Years of Fun, Family, and Friends."

It probably occurs elsewhere, but that was the only place I saw it in a quick overview of the material.

A google search on this phrase also finds a number of sites using it: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%2275+Years+of+Fun%2C+Family%2C+and+Friends%22

and no site is using the tagline with "Adventure".

Oak Tree