National Pinewood Derby Good News for some!

I have heard that some of you consider the national pinewood derby to be bad form. This was the article that my local news paper did on my sons car. It was one whole side of the front page of the Faith and Family section and the other side was facts about Boy Scouts. It was considered to be very well done by everyone at our first ever district Fishing Derby. Here is the body of the article:

>>(Edited part) I meant to add that I think the article will generate alot of interest in cub scouting in our area. It never hurts to have some good press and we have already received a few calls from interested parents in how to enroll.

Any chance of seeing a picture of said car? I love to look at all the nifty designs that the cubs come up with. One of my boys opted for a rather plain design this year while the other decided he would rather have a boat than a car.

Um, I didn't notice that, but there is a problem. That isn't me in the photo but it has my name. It is my son, just not me. It is my assistant. Gee, I was showing that paper around all day at church sunday and nobody told me it said that.

Hm, maybe we can get a correction.(This message has been edited by cajuncody)