Greetings, I am an ASM for a Troop 672 in the Baltimore Area Council, and also own a small web development company. We created a web site for our troop that has worked out really well and I wanted to let everyone know about it. This site is complete with a database back-end administration portion that allows instant information updates like rank advancements, troop election results, and activities instantly. It also has a forums sections to keep everyone in the troop up to date of current news and events. We would love to make this site available to any troop that would like to have an updatable web site. Although we cannot afford to create these sites for free, we certainly can provide the site with hosting for extremely affordable rates so even small troops can afford to have one. If you would like to tour this site to see if it would fit within your troop needs, email me smithw@bsatroop672.org and provide some BSA affiliation info and I will send you the user name and password of the Admin section of this site. The site itself is located at www.bsatroop672.org . The price of this site will be $399 which includes hosting for one year. Annual renewal of hosting will be $149 We will bend to your budget requirements all we can, and help all we can. I am sorry we can't offer this for free, We wish we could.

Sincerely,

ASM1(This message has been edited by ASM1)