They 're out to get the Girl Scout now

Easy there, Scout John, you're about to get me up in arms! I'm beginning to get addicted to the Kettle Corn and the Chocolate covered ones! Not to mention my annual fixed of Thin Mints and Tagalongs (and the others)! This is injustice! Where is the ACLU when you need them! ;)(This message has been edited by OneHour)

I guess some people have too much time on their hands or are made because they forgot to order some cookies! I'll tell my daughter that it's her fault that Americans are fat! NOT! Good Grief! what a world!

Judy

Proud mother of a new Boy Scout & a Brownie who sold a lot of cookies!

I do a "smiley" except I don't know how it's done here!

GopherJudy ... smiley face use "colon with close parenthese" together (don't forget to add a space before and after) :)

Wink (semi-colon and close parenthese) ;)

Sad (colon with open parenthese) :(

Basically, you are using the emoticons!

http://www.computeruser.com/resources/dictionary/emoticons.html

Unfortunately, the formatting of this forum only recognize the three emoticons above. There may be more, but I have not tried all to find out which works. Have fun.

1Hour

Thanks OneHour! :) I've used them before & in my Yahoo e-mail I just click on the emoticon button & they have about 20 different ones. I've been on other message boards & they have a link to the smilies that you can use in your post! Too bad there are just 3, when you figure out the others please let me know! ;)

Judy