no its not two usernames

Me and another forum member just found out we belong to the same pack and den. So no I or her are the same people if everyone was wondering. She had told me about this site and we were just talking yesterday and found out we both summit forums. me and new-cb-mom are moving together to a new pack, we are both happy with this new pack compared to ours. we have both tried to help fix what we think is the unfixable and unwanting to change pack. we are both go getters and love to be really involved and help plan fun and interesting things for the boys and the new pack was overjoyed when we told them. So please no flack over thinking that the two of us were the same people. thank you form the two of us.

Well now that explains those 'problems in Pittsburgh". It was basically the same pack and den. Hopefully, the two of you will be very happy together at the new pack. There was a third mom from Pittsburgh who recently joined the forum with similar problems (I can't remember her name...but you might want to ask around...maybe she too is in your pack).

Sounds like bizarro world...same pack...same den...same problems...same forum...almost the same screen name...same time...Naw...just scouting I guess.

she told me about the same time she was told about this site. well we only have one wolf den. and furter more its not our fault that the pack has gone to hell and hasnt and probably wont make it back. she told me about the forum after a friend of hers told her about it. neither one of us knew about the other submitting until we were talking yesterday. and i really dont like the unsubtle hint of being accused of not being TWO seperate people. are all people here rude to people who just happen to be from the same pack and join around the same time. of course we would have similiar problems we are from the same pack. AND WHY WOULD I WANT TWO DIFFERENT SCREENNAMES? DOESNT MAKE SENSE TO ME.

I thought things must be bad in Pitts, as well.

I was going to recommend that you two look together. Good luck with the new Pack.

Was the old Pack part of the kids' school or church? The reason I ask is that sometimes the bad blood can affect the kids they see every day.

I would still like to see a way to solve the problems with the old Pack. I hate to see those other kids stuck in a bad program.