I did my Best

I could be wrong, but I don't think this is an 'official' BSA award. I have seen "I Did My Best" patches and ribbons that you can buy at the scout shop, but they are designed to be recognitions that a pack/den may use for one of their own activities. I suspect you may have seen an "I Did My Best" patch on a brag vest. The scout may have received this by participating in a pack/den event, or they could have simply purchased it at the scout shop because they liked the look of it. Next time you see someone wearing one, ask them about it. Or check with your Cubmaster or Den Leader to see if your unit sponsors some kind of "I Did My Best" award.

At http://www.scoutstuff.org/cgi/catalog, click 'Awards, Jewelry, Gifts', then click 'Standard Emblems' at the end of the list. There are a whole bunch of different patchs you can order for whatever reason you want.

Our Webelos den camped out and found frost on our sleeping bags, so they all got a 'Cold Weather' patch. Lots of possibilities.

Paul

Our Pack gives 'I did my best' ribbons and patches for many things...PWD car constuction, regatta contruction, first long hike, cake baking(for the Dad and Lad auction at the B&G)Gooosh think of the possiblities! den craft making on and on!