tiger badge ceremony

Do anyone have a good cermony for tigers getting there tiger badge?

All the ones I find on the net are geared toward going from the orange shirts to the blue cub scout shirts.

Does anyone have any ideas?

THANKS!

Chris

I like to wing the words. If they are written out and memorized, they are so boring. The boys never remember what is said, so I always go for the visual.

Here are a couple of things I have done, after the scouts are brought forward and the appropriate words have been said about what a great accomplishment it is...

1. Put the tiger cub badge in a blown up balloon. The ballon is placed between the Tiger Cub and his parent who are facing away from each other. Working together the Tiger Cub and his parent break the balloon to get the badge. Parent presents badge to son.

2. Attached the badges to a remote control car that is driven up to the front by someone out of site. This works well around PWD time.

3. Theme of Search Discover Share - hide the badge in the meeting place (somewhere or on someone) then let them play the 'old button-button-where is the button-game'. Everyone gets into the act making lots of noise as the Tiger finds his badge. Once found, he brings it up where parent presents.

Have fun!

Is there a general theme that is being used for the Pack meeting? Are all of the rank advancement ceremonies following a similar/same theme? Is each Den doing their own thing, and if this is the case what theme would you like to use?

I find that I very seldom can use any of the ceremonies exactly as they are written on the net. What I do is find one that follows the theme I want and then re-write it for my particular situation.

At this month's B&G our theme will be the 75th anniversary. We have been thinking of doing birthday presents with the rank badges.