A hearty round of congratulations to young som of OGE!!! Job well done..........

Oh..., and as one who is quite fond of the pipes, it is most certainly music when performed by those who have the touch. But I will admit to second thoughts sometimes, when living with one who aspires to play, and must practice at home....while trying to maintain cordial relations with the neighborhood. :-)

As long as we are on the subject of music, would playing the pipes qualify for meeting requirement 3© for the Music merit badge? Who would be qualified to judge?

Actually my wife is quite fond of bagpipes too. It provides me with lots of opportunities to tease her.

Congratulations to you and your son! It is quite a journey down the trail to Eagle. I am anticipating the day my son (Star) achieves that very goal. I've been jotting down ideas for his ceremony for some time now and I think the bagpipes would be perfect and definitely add some pomp to the circumstance! I am very happy for you and your son. It is a great accomplishment and a wonderful testimony to you as a parent, and to your son for being so perseverent in his pursuit of the dream. I hope he flies strong and high!