Do you do anything special for.....

your Webelos II's who have earned all 20 activity badges? I know some councils have a "Super Webelos" badge, or something similar. Our council apparently does not. So, as a Pack, do you do anything special to mark the occasion? Or does it just pass by with a "These boys have now earned all 20 of their activity pins"? We are a small pack (10 boys total, 8 after our 2 Web II's graduate next month. I was just wondering what other Packs did, if anything.

TiA

YIS

Michelle

We have a couple of boys completing all 20 this year. First time in as long as anyone remembers. We're planning on getting the Super Webelos patch for them.

I've heard of other packs putting together special awards that include all the pins arranged some way. The cost seems prohibitive to me. I estimated their award to be approximately $50 per boy. That's too much.

Our pack awards the boys the Super Achiever patch you're referring to. The background is the same as the Webelos Neckerchief. Two years ago, we had a scout complete EVERYTHING in the book. For that, we purchased a Boy Scout Handbook and presented it to him at Crossover.

Sparkie

The Super Achiever patch is a national award. If your local Scout Shop doesn't carry it they should be able to order it for you or you can order it direct from national supply at the 800 number.

This year our pack has a 20-pinner for the first time in several years and we are presenting him with the SA patch. We give all our WIIs a Scout handbook as a graduation gift. In addition, the Webelos Is make shadow boxes (similar to the ones in the Scout catalog) and present them to the WIIs. We have less than $5.00 in the boxes (the guy who supplies all my mirrors and shower doors gives us the glass) and they count towards the WI's craftsman badge. They make a really nice gift.