"Magic Backpack" script

Does anyone have access to or know a link for the "Magic Backpack" presentation? It is used for recruiting Cubs and is basically list of all the stuff in the backpack which represents some element of Cub Scouting. Seems like there were 10 or 12 items. Here's a few I can remember:

A small tree branch because Cub Scouts like to go outside and do things.

A Scout vittle kit (or maybe a long hotdog roasting fork) because Cub Scouts like to eat good things we cook ourselves.

A harmonica because Cub like to sing, perform skits, tell stories and have a good time.

A piece of rope tied into a square knot because learning to tie knots is something all Scouts do, and the square knot is a symbol of Scouting, reminding us be fair to everyone.

A compass because as Scouts we learn how to use a compass to find our way through the woods. Scouts also learn other things, like honesty and good citizenship which helps us find our way through life.

Never heard of this script before, but here's a few items to consider adding.

A derby vehicle (pinewood, space, or raingutter) - because cub scouts love to race something they made themselves.

A uniform - because cub scouts are members of a team.

A small US flag - because cub scouts are patriotic.

A tent - because cub scouts go camping.

I might have to use this idea during next month's classroom visits. Thanks for posting it!

Good suggestions. Actually, I think the uniform and the flag were in the original. The best items are those with more than one meaning, like the square knot and compass. I think an application is the last item you pull out. Eight of 10 items is the max, otherwise it goes on too long and you start loosing them.

I used this last year at School night and the response was very good.