Weblos and Cub Scout Adventure Program

I am an experienced den lear of 3 years, weblos are very different then the younger boys. Our pack seperates the 1 and 2 year webols into two dens, each with their own patrol. Where do I find the different patrol emblems to choose from? Are they the same as the Troop boys?

Also any information on Cub Scout Adventure Program would be cool.

Scout Shop/Scout catalog has probably 30 different stock patrol emblems. Remember you can embellish the patrol names. The arrow emblem can be for the "Flaming Silver Arrow" patrol. They also have a blank emblem so you can make your own.

I'm not familiar with the Cub Scout Advanture program. Can you be more specific? Could it go by another name?

The Cub Scout Adventure is the equivlant of the Boy Scout High Adventure. From what i was told there is a patch for every achievment and/or belt loop.

Thank you for the patrol help!!

I will learn the ways of weblos :-)

There is no Cub Scout Adventure Program, unless it is something that is council specific. Check with your council to see if it is a program that they do.

What you might be thinking of is the Cub Scout Sports and Academics Program. The only patch is a large "C", but there are belt loops the boys receive for doing various activities. If they want to go more in depth into subject after they earn the belt loop they can then do some additional activites and earn the pin. The pin is displayed on the "C" patch and worn on the red patch vest.

Another possibility for the Adventure Program is a council sponsored Adventure Camp summer camp program. One of the summer camps my council has is called an Adventure Camp. It is basically a longer camp period of 4 days and 3 nights where our other Cub camps are over a weekend and are 2 days and 1 night. For all of our Cub camps one or both parents are required to attend with their son.(This message has been edited by ScoutNut)

I guess that it is a CA program, each council sponsers different patches.

48 page reference pamphlet with detailed descriptions of Cub Scout and Webelos High Adventure awards Covers all awards sponsored by the Southern California Council High Adventure Teams

This is from the Orange county CA scout shop web site.

I heard about it from the Los Angeles county council

But thank you anyway

also one hour thank you for the images they are perfect!