Cub emails

I am running a communicator badge session for about 40 Cubs here in Clydebank, Scotland on Saturday 23rd March and am wondering if any of you would be good enough to reply to some emails from the Cubs.They would be thrilled to get some replies from the BSA.

If you can help please contact us at

bankiecubs@hotmail.com

Thanks

Hi Robin,

A resounding yes from Pack 243 in Lakewood, Colorado. Sounds like a wonderful opportunity for all of us! Our Cub Master is an Eagle Scout and would love to answer any questions your Cubs may have about the BSA as well as some very eager Cubs to have an e-pal so to speak. Talk to you soon!

I have just worked out what I did wrong!

The email address should read bankiecubs@yahoo.com

Is there one of those smiley face things in bright red?

Thanks for the replies and if you get in touch we will reply.

robin

We will be sending out emails on Saturday 23rd March between 10am and 2pm. That is in the middle of the night for you I think!

If you can reply later on, I will print out the emails and take them around to the packs during the following week.

We some Cubs from 4 local packs in our Scout hall.

Sending an email is one part of their communicator badge. They will also make a short video about how to make an emergency phone call, make a code cypher out of 2 circles of card and make secret messages using invisible ink made out of lemon juice.

Hi Robin,

I just sent you an email...I think my pack would love to participate. How fun for you to see where all you get replies from! I also mentioned another idea I'll mention here also. It would be neat to send Pack Newletters to you too so you can see what other packs are doing. I must admit, when I go to pack sites, i've gotten some good ideas for us to use. Best of Luck!

T~