Want to work at a Cub Residential Camp?

Camp Tadma, located in Bozrah Connecticut is currently looking to fill a number of positions due to an increase in the Staff Budget. If anyone from in or out of state has every considered working at a Cub Camp now is the time to get involved!

Looking to fill Waterfront, Kitchen, Office, Ranges, Handy-craft, Office, & other various positions. In & Out of state applications are needed! Please contact me here or via email @ jon@argonle.com Come to Connecticut and enjoy an excellent, fun-filled summer! I've been doing it for 12 years & it has been the best summer job I've ever had!

Might help attract young adults if you published

the base daily pay rate (instructor/counselor/asst area head/area head)

the camp staff scholarship program

basic work schedule (5.5 on, 1 reset, .5 off per week or whatever)

and the quality of life in staff village...

Considering high schools start graduating in 3 weeks or so, your Council is very late in the day recruiting staff. As I was taking intro to UC training Saturday, one of our Reservations had its 18-20 year old youth staff in teambuilding workshops for the season!

Good ideas! I wish we could have started the process sooner for hiring, but the council just hired the new Camp Director 2 weeks ago, so I had no clue what was going on! Things are rolling now, just looking to get the word out!

ok so 16 year old, is a boy scout, was a cub. no camp staff exp. good with knots, loves to shoot guns, has lifesaveing merit badge. rifle and shot gun+ archery merit badge. with references from scoutmaster, paster and former employer. like some family owned business.

or here is one of my actual applicants, Arron is 16, he is aspl at his troop. no job experience, but is a BSA lifeguard. has references from asm, teacher, and city police officer.

how much would you pay each of these guys