It's Camp Time!

It's off to Lefeber Northwoods Camp in Laona, Wisconsin. The weather looks like it will be good so far. Hope everyone has a good week, and will report on our experience when we return!

DALE

I'm splitting next week between two camps. Heading out tomorrow to Boy Scout camp with #1 son for a couple days. Coming home Wednesday to S, S, S, S and S, then Thursday I'm off to Webelos Resident Camp with son #2 and his den.

By the time I get back I may be posting long quotes from Greek philosophers and using mutiple personalities myself! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Just returned from a great week a Lefeber Northwoods Camp in Laona, WI. Pefect camping weather all week - Highs in the 70's, lows in the 50's(great for sleeping!). Only about an hours worth of drizzle all week. Our 11 scouts passed 25 MB's and earned the camp's Super Troop Award. And the old geezers actually got out of camp and played 18 holes one day! On the way home our kids were already talking about what they want to do next year. Thats one sign of a good Summer camp.