Summer Camp Pictures

The adults that went to summer camp from our troop took many pictures with their digital cameras. Then the SM made CD's for each boy who went to camp. We got ours this week. There are LOTS of pictures on it.

I think my all time favorite is the one of my son doing homework by the light of a lantern and being helped by one of our newest Eagle Scouts! Another favorite is the look of my son after finishing the 5 mile hike, he looks like he hiked 50 miles. Also, they took pictures of the inside of every tent. Not sure where my son and his tentmate slept when you look at the stuff on and under the cots, there is no room for them. Also, a nice shot of one of the many HUGE, DEADLY spiders that was in the tents during the week.

And the great staged shot of one of the adults calling his wife on the cell phone begging her to come get him. hehehe

Sctmom - The Digital Cam idea is terrific. Will have to look into that for next year. I normally have an older scout who is into photography or is working on the Photography MB and assign him as the Troop photographer for the week. The troop will supply film and developing and he takes slides of all areas and aspects of camp and then we show them at our intial Family Nite in September. We also invite our Webeloes so they can get a feel for Summer Camp.