kraut-60,

Please refrain from disrespecting my beloved Spongebob! A scout is friendly, courteous and kind. ;)

Back when my son was still into cartoons, Spongebob was one of our most fun shared daily experiences. My 6 year old nephew is now a huge fan and we have that in common. He even got me a Spongebob cup for Christmas and I promised him I would start taking it on the troop's monthly outings.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beav,

Personally, my preference is for my 'Little Mermaid' pillow and sheets for summer camp. The guys, for some reason, have no inclination to steal (or even touch) my pillow...afraid of cooties or something, I guess. But she's my choice over SpongeBob. She's prettier, softer, and I have much better dreams.....mmmmmmm.:)

SR540 beaver; My apologies! I didnt intend to slight Spongebob or disrespect the dear little animated sub-surface dweller and friend of children the world over,...No, all I wanted to impart is that I would not wear or otherwise endorse anything that bears its likeness....I am not a fan but I dont begrudge others who are.

I would consider wearing the Grinch, providing of course that it would be rendered tastefully, and bearing in mind that the Grinch had a heart and actually put it to good use.