Hey, I just wanted to make it public how much I like Camelbak. I bought a military-version Thermobak 3L in Olive Drab almost 2 years ago. It's been leaking for some reason and I dont like it! Made me a little mad.

So, I emailed the company and the guy who replied seemed to think he knew exactly what was wrong. And knew how to fix it. Sent me a new cap b/c he thought the o-ring had been worn out. I got it in the mail the other day. I have yet to put it onto the pack, but hopefully it works.

I just wanted to thank Mr. Steele from Camelbak on here to let you all know how hard they work.

www.camelbak.com (This message has been edited by a staff member.)

• 1 month later...

I've outfitted a patrol with the military version (OD) of the HAWG and MULE from E-bay.

The guys (including adults) love them on hikes, summercamp, klondike (mil. versions have insulated drink tubes). The wide-mouth caps allow ice cubes as well as easier cleaning. My son and I use them in Colorado alpine sking every year to carry lunch, extra gear, and lemon-ade.

I've also used them as prizes during some Scout challenge competitions.......Scouts really compete to get one !

GE5