It is a toss up between two trips.

The first is a rim to rim hike in the Grand Canyon. The second is mountain biking the Bolivian Death Road (look it up on YouTube). The first is more likely just due to the cost of getting there.

Also a scouting trip hiking across the UK would be a blast as well.

Actually the Belgium troop I was the guide for at my camp was suppose to bike across England. Unfortunately their chase van first broke down, then got in an accident. They spent the entire 2 weeks of their trip at the camp. I got a wonderful thank you gift from them: a case each of Stella Artois and Palm .

Calico......I am surprised to say the least.....I am sure the older scouts would enjoy Burning man. lots of sky clad folks running around......Lots of drugs.....yep sounds like a great time.

Why not take them to sturgis, at these most of those folks are doctors and lawyers....Jr. could then return with a fleur de lis tattoo on his ass.

Basement,

I actually threw Burning Man in there in the same light-hearted spirit that Tampa Turtle was displaying - I figure it is just about on par with bringing lads to Rio and then South Beach, without needing a passport.

Of course I wouldn't take Boy Scouts to Burning Man. A Venturing Crew on the other hand....

(This message has been edited by calicopenn)