BSA tents on sale - scoutstuff.org

Prices are amazing, but not a lot of info about the tent.

The BSA Eagle Tent looks alot like the Coleman Trailblazer, but likely does not have the bathtub floor. However, the rain fly does go all the way to the ground! And only $33.97!

But decide quick, as the sale ends 3/17.

Has anyone purchased one?? It would be nice to hear back from a satisfied user!!

I tend to agree with BasementDweller; it could be a good tent for the money, but it's hard to tell from the pic and description given.

Some things I don't like: the floor plan; its 10' wide, but it tapers to a point on both sides, that limits the useability of the space; only one door, bad if you actually plan on putting 2 people in it, not such a big deal if this is for 1 scout(er). The way the door zips looks odd to me too, more of a hatch than a door.

Things I'd like to know; it says the fly (outer tent?) is polyester, I would hope it is urethane coated, but it doesn't say; and the aforementioned question about whether it has a bathtub floor.

I don't think I'd buy this tent without seeing it set up, but then I already have a tent I like (and a couple I don't).

Regards,

DWS

(edited to fix type)(This message has been edited by DancesWithSpreadsheets)