Taking Care of Desert Boots

What is the best way to clean the new, rough out desert combat boots that are being issued today? What is the best cleaner. I've tried the regular Kiwi cleaner kit out of Walmart, but there are still a few stains I cannot get out.

As most of you know, I love surplus and GI gear. The stuff is built to survive combat, so having scouts abuse the gear is no problem for the stuff :)

Well my old Altama combat boots after about 15 years gave up the ghost back in late Nov/early Dec. Sole on one boot split, and it would cost almost as much as a new pair of boots to get it replaced, so I went with new boots. I got a pair of Belleville's Tactical Research brand Kyber boots, and I do love them. They feel like tennis shoes, break in period was almost nill, and I had only a very minor problems with them: boot laces are too short. Fixed that with 7.5 feet of 55o cord. Only bad thing about them is they are made in China. But I just got a catalog today showing that an almost identical boot will be coming out in the next few months that is made in the USA. Oh well.

Thanks in advance.

Eagle, I have had several pairs issued over the years. They are great. There are commercial products for stain removal but I haven't seen any that really work. Most stains fade over time and repeated scuffing from walking in rough terrain helps. In the AF, aircraft maintenance and fuels folks have very stained boots; many folks keep an extra pair for inspections and such. There are stain resistant boots around but I don't know how good they are. As Own said, enjoy the stains, they show you've been around!