When in New Hampshah....

Oh boy, you just figured out our next adventure!

So strange, we spent a week at Bear Brook and did not stumble onto this. My son did like their walking archery range though. You take a walk in the woods with your bow & arrow, and when you run into a wooden target of some sort of animal, you shoot arrows at it, then pick up your arrows and move on.

I know, since they are animal replicas, could not be a scout outing, but it entertained my son while we were camping.

I noticed that the founder of the museum died in 1990 & his museum opened in 1993.. Was he the founder, or did the children just not know what to do with all the camping gear he left them in his will?

OK.. make fun of my little cow Hampshah..

But this weekend our little Daniel Webster Council is hosting the Blue Angels.. Heres a video.. Eat your hearts out!!

I'm going today, my husband & son camped overnight.. Unfortunately I don't think they were prepared for the crowds. I think they said 70,000 yesterday 80,000 expected today. My husband texted and told me to stay away as I have a phobia of crowds if they are packed in like sardines, so although we have tickets those I am going with decided to park on a highway that is outside the base but has good views.

See we can have real attractions that pull in real crowds.