Unknown High Adventure Bases

• 6 months later...

Check out the new Montana High Adventure Base www.montanahighadventurebase.com or on the Montana Council website, www.montanabas.org. It is a joint venture between the council and the Boone and Crockett Club of North America. It just opened this year.

Check out the new Montana High Adventure Base www.montanahighadventurebase.com or on the Montana Council website, www.montanabas.org. It is a joint venture between the council and the Boone and Crockett Club of North America. It just opened this year.

The odd thing is I am taking a Train the Trainers course tommorrow and I have to give a 12 minute class. I was thinking about giving an overview of the high adventure bases that there is little known about. The problem is that I could not remember what the thread was named and I thought I would spend a while looking for this thread. But someone was kind enough to respond

SSScout beat me to Lenhok'sin. It is a real bargain for those of us in driving range.

Has anyone done the Lenhok'sin James River Canoe trek? We have done the backpacking trek a couple of times but our scouts have elected to do the canoe trek next year.

Hal