Mine is a little more modern... :-)

Fold-up plastic plate and bowl, lexan coffee cup, lexan utensils. Fold-up MSR spatula and spoon. Jet-boil pot and stove.

For our NT trip, the crew is all taking the same type plastic REI bowl, with a soup spoon attached via cord, and the same type cup with a tea spoon similarly attached. (they all stack together) We will use different color cord to identify, as well as mark them with a Sharpie. Not that it matters, they will all be the same...

Bowl: Small, cheap metal pot/bowl with a bail and lid, from an Army/Navy store. Originally part of a "nestled" kit with a frying pan, but I leave the rest at home.

Utensils: Lexan spoon from REI, or if I can't find it (which is usually the case), a plastic spoon from the grocery store. (I usually take along two in case one breaks or gets lost.) Pocketknife for cutting anything that needs cutting.

Cup: Who needs a cup? I use my water bottles (Nalgene knockoffs and cleaned-out Gatorade and soda bottles). I drink mostly water anyway, being a sweaty hog.

Confession: I bought a guyot designs squishy bowl and cup for a friend over the holidays, and I'm very tempted to snag one because of the compact potential. Weight usually isn't my problem - it's space, cramming everything into my pack.

Depends on the trip and who invited me.

As I'm a district level volunteer, if a unit invites me on a trip, I usually only need to bring a plate, utensils and a cup. I use a plastic plate, lexan utensils and a Moxie travel mug. The mug doubles as my bowl.

Drinking water is in a nalgeen bottle with belt clip.

If I need to cook my own meals at a district function, I've got a 20 year old Coleman Feather 442 white gas "backpacking" stove that puts out 10,000 BTU's (can you say portable blowtorch?) that will bring a quart of water from room temp to boiling in about a minute. But maybe it cooks a little too hot on high setting. Last year, I had to replace the "firebox" (everything below the pot support and above the fuel tank) and generator (the portion of the fuel pipe that passes over the burner to preheat the fuel) when the stove had malfunctioned when a leak occurred in the generator, which resulted in melting the original firebox. It was a very impressive thing to observe. The top of the firebox turned cherry red and kind of drizzled/drooped down. It now works great with the new parts installed the new firebox is a heavier gauge than the original. Makes me wonder if there was a recall on the thing I had not heard about. :)

I've got an old beat-up 3 qt aluminum pot minus the handle for boiling said water. The stove and a pot grip handle thingy fit nicely within the pot. I tend to aim for meals that require minimum clean-up so I don't have to pack-in/out so much. I'll usually bum off a troop to use their three-pot dish wash system. A scout is resourceful, right?

If I'm car camping, the gear expands and includes my dutch oven, a two burner stove, three-pot dish washing system, etc.

If I'm backpacking, it's the coleman stove mentioned earlier, the pot it sits in, a margarine bowl and a lexan spoon. If that's not enough to prep/eat my meal, then I'm carrying too much weight. :)

Marie Calendar pie tin with hole punched in the lip. WalMart lexan utencils, with holes drilled in handle, one little can opener thingie, all looped together with one of those hinged paper rings. For backpacking I add a #10 can with a bailing wire handle.

One item I found very useful at Philmont was a small rubber "spoonula" - it is a cross between a spatula and a spoon. I found that I could scrape my bowl clean with it - no need for the repeated washing out with water and drinking the resulting glop. I found mine at a higher end cooking store.