Extraterrestrial Leave No Trace?

Sorry OGE. Here ya go - mar ours?? ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ROTFL!!!!

Back to the topic, I don't think we need worry about LNT on other planets. I figure we can just pay them back for their discourteous ignorance of LNT ethics: crop circles, cattle mutilations (of course, that may be the chubacabra), and, of course, leaving those pesky unidentified metal objections in their abductees.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The AL beanie only works (ie., absorb the high to mid frequency control microwaves) if it is properly grounded. Therefore, don't forget the necessary trail wire. Most EEs I knew in college ran the wire down their shirt and pants leg to the ground plate/heel tap on the bottom of their penny loafers. Seemed to work.

YiiiiiiiS

I was abducted alright,but it was by our Uncle Samuel who thought I could use some soul searching in the Maine backwoods for a few years in the late 80's early 90's at LAFB, just something about being out on the flightline around 3 AM, temperature around XX (insert # above 50)below zero, looking up at the northern lights.

There were a number of things that should never have been done there, I think that "the powers that be" were actually hoping that the money spent there would save the base, the bright side is that we can now freely look for ET and his brethren around East Loring Lake (you know... the one that glows in the dark) ;)

ET LNT!!! Sorry guys, the MIB handle that.

GWD, you could probably make a killing on EBAY with those beanies, and your hubbie could retire early.

Packsaddle, being an academian, ever read John Mack PhD, from either Yale or Harvard School of Psychiatry (I can't remember which one)? They are not little metal chips, they are bio-chips. That way they are undetectable by modern medical equipment.

NEXT ON JERRY SPRINGER - "My baby's daddie was an alien".

FOX & SCULLEY where are you when we need you?