Heading down to Sea Base this weekend! I can't wait. It's been 17 years since I have been down there! We've been watching Hurrican Chris, but it has dissipated and is now nothing much. Keep your fingers crossed for us so we can avoid any further storms! "Wasting away again in Margaritaville..."

• 2 weeks later...

What a great week we had at Sea Base! Did the Keys Adventure out of the Brinton Center at Mile Marker 24, which is an overview of all the Keys activities available. Did Sailing, Snorkeling, Fishing, played tourists at Key West, spent a night on Big Munson Island and more. The weather was good, with only one storm, with lightning and thunder and high winds. Of course that was during the time we were on the sailboat! Made it interesting. Caught over 20 snappers and a 30" dolphin which made for great eating! Accomodations and meals were excellent at the base, and the staff was outstanding - very professional, friendly, and accomodating. I'd recommend applying for the lottery over the winter for a date in 2008.

• 5 months later...