Talk About "it's Just Not Fun Anymore!"

Wow, I was gone for a couple weeks, and things have gotten so SERIOUS here! How about some new recipes, or how to motivate boys and ASM's? Does anyone have a way to keep my sleeping bag from slipping off my self-inflating pad at night? How do you like the new JLT format? Will the new Wood Badge make it? There's got to be something else to talk about!

Hazing is wrong - but I don't think we'll ever get boys to completely quit teasing each other. Do Troops really use push ups as punishment, or was someone overemphasising to make a point?

And let's face it - this gays in Scouting thing won't get solved here. It hasn't been anywhere else.

As we say here in the South - "Some of y'all need to lighten up a little bit"

May you all have a wonderful ( fill in your holiday of chioce here )! I'm afraid to put one down!

Mike,

Yes, there have been some intense and passionate conversations. However, for the most part, people made valid points. On occasion, some folks (perhaps myself included) may have made a few hasty comments. Still, I found the discussions to be informative and helpful.

Frankly, those complaining about unscout-like behavior have usually generated the most unscout-like comments.

Yams? I prefer Sweet Potatoes!

I think the discussions can help us as leaders as long as we keep an open mind. I really like to hear (read) what other leaders are thinking on the issues and polices.