Help with Big man uniform 5xl or 6xl

I need help. I just volunteered to be cubmaster for my boys' pack. I've been treasurer for the past year. Problem is, I'm a big guy, and the official 4x uniform at the scout shop is too small. Yes, I'm currently on a diet and exercise plan to drop enough weight to get into the 4x. However, in the meantime, I'd like to have one to wear to set a good example for the pack. Can anyone help me out. Are there official uniform shirts in sizes larger than 4x? I'm estimating I'd need a 6x based on the way the 4x fits. Truthfuly, I don't even mind getting a custom uniform for now. Thanks, any help would be appreciated.

welcome to the forum.

Good for you for trying to set the example with the uniform.

Have to tried contacting customer service to see if they could help. I looked a bit online and found a size chart for scout uniforms that goes up to 6XL but it didnt sell em. so their should be some floating around.

WOrst comes to worst till you lose the weight (by the way good luck with the weight loss i have to lose some weight myself) you get a kaki shirt with front pockets and do a whole lotta sewing

I have battled a weight problem all my life (since first being bullied in first grade) and I know how frustrating it can be, and 51 years later, I'm still bullied by people who think it's ok to comment on my size (2XL). I've been doing Weight Watchers online, but am stuck at a plateau after quickly losing 20 lbs. Good Luck, TwinDad...and welcome to the campfire!