Jac Shirts going away?

usually yes it is a sign, BUT remember that they were goign to do away completley with the red ones. Now they make them in washable wool.

What BSA has started doignis coming up with sales periodically,a dn I think this is it.

Can also mean a change in design. Remember uniform shirts? Seems like every time I turn around, tere is a new shirt coming out, so the old style is put on a huge sale.

Never in my size of course, but on sale none the less.

From my local council facebook page:

"Lots of sales and promotions coming up at the Cape Fear Scout Shop! Stop by weekly to see what's on sale that week, or stop by and sign up for email notifications straight from National Supply!

Can we say "BOGO"? YES! BOGO coming soon!! Sign up today and be the first of you friends to find out when! "

I will need to see if this sale is in our local scout shop. We have a few people on our WB staff, looking to buy one. They would appreciate notice of a sale. But, there were some of our staffers comming & going from the scout shop Sat. while we were holding a staff meeting in the next room. No one noticed the Sale if there was one.

I get regular e-mails from ScoutStuff. I got one last week that said that Jac-Shirts were 30% off. I went to a Scout Shop mentioned the e-mail, and asked if the 30% applied there. They said it did. There was no mention of discontinuation, but I didn't ask.

Stopped in te scoutshop today to pick up some AoL patches, pins, and mother's pins.

Annell ( Scoutshop manager) mentions that they are having a big sale and stuff is rotating each week. Then tells me jac-shirts on sale too.

I ask her if that was a sign of anything and she said yes- they want to get rid of them so they do not take up spaceon the racks this summer. They would rather sell them than to shove back in the stock room when they break out all the summer stuff.

Pretty simple , right? :)